|Location||Exhibition House, Cox Lane, Chessington, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||September 20, 2021|
MEMS International is an exhibition stand contractor based in Surrey that specialises in building custom made exhibition stands of all sizes for some of the world’s major blue-chip companies.
We are currently seeking competent and experienced exhibition carpenters to work both in our Chessington workshop as well as onsite both in the UK and abroad.
The successful candidates must have:
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working with different substrates, MDF, Laminates, plywood, veneers, and other materials.
- Ability to competently read CAD and technical drawings, thumb nail sketches and build from them.
- Ability to compile cutting lists and task lists.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-moving environment with tight deadlines.
- Health and safety awareness.
- Own tools and PPE.
- Ability to use woodwork machinery and hand tools.
- 5 years, City & Guilds Level 3 experience.
Applicants with strong transferable skills from related industries will be considered, and there may be room to tailor a role for the right candidate, however this would reflect in the salary.