|Location||308-309 East Wing, Sterling House, Essex, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||October 6, 2021|
Established in 1984, Samsett Surveys & Engineering Ltd is based in Loughton, Essex providing surveying and engineering services across the UK. Samsett have worked across the UK on a number of major road projects, airports, earthwork projects installing control networks, carrying out topographic surveys, earthwork surveys, UAV surveys, as-built surveys, setting-out as well as installing machine control guidance for dozers, carrying out volume calculations and providing CAD services.
Due to continued growth, we have a few vacancies for Senior & Graduate Land & Engineering Surveyors. The roles will suit,
- Senior roles 4-5 years’ experience with a proven track record
- Graduates 0-3 years with a topographical surveying company.
Training will be given to the right candidates. The positions will be based out of our office in Loughton, Essex or possibly from an office in Bicester.
However, we undertake projects across the UK. Willingness to travel and stay away, when required, is essential. Ideal for candidates interested in learning many applications of cutting edge surveying techniques.
- Degree or HND in Land Surveying or Civil Engineering
- Able to work either independently or as part of a team
- Able to travel and work across the country (vehicle provided) staying overnight as required
- Able to work overtime i.e. nights or weekends when required
- Willingness to learn
- Full clean manual UK driving license
- Experience using Trimble GNSS and Total Stations
- Experience using AutoCAD