|Location||Buckswood School, Guestling, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||October 15, 2020|
Healthcare & Medical
- Are you looking for flexibility?
- Are you a qualified nurse?
- Have you worked with children and young adults?
If so, Buckswood School has an exciting opportunity for you to join our busy but fun Medical Team!
The position is a permanent part time role working 22 hours weekly between Monday and Friday on a rotational basis.
The ideal candidate will be adaptable and empathetic with a professional approach. A successful track record in a school environment would be beneficial, but attention to detail and the desire to keep learning to succeed are far more important.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a school who is driven by the quality of their students and the satisfaction of their customers.
The duties will include
- Providing basic healthcare to students in case of injury or illness.
- Educating staff and students on healthy nutrition and hygiene.
- Conducting screenings and writing referrals for health services.
- Developing and monitoring health plans for students.
- Ensuring compliance with national and local health laws.
Candidates are invited to submit their CVs to the school and if successful following an initial review will be provided with the full Job Description. Candidates would then be required to submit a full school application form before being shortlisted and invited to an interview.
Buckswood School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Criminal Records Bureau now the Disclosure and Barring Service. You must also have the right to work in the UK with appropriate Visa if necessary.
If you have spent more than 3 months abroad in the last 5 years you will need to provide a Police check from the country in which you were in.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £14,500.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
- Full UK Driving License (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)
- Ability to work in the UK (Preferred)