|Published||September 29, 2021|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
We are looking for level 2 Swimming teacher with minimum 2 years experience teaching young children 3-12 year old on Sundays. Further possibility to build hours after completing probationary period.
Candidate must be able to commit to a minimum full term with possibility to extend contract to further terms.
Commitment, passion, loyalty and the ability to create a good rapport with children is absolutely essential. Excellent communication are needed as there will be contact with parents on the poolside before and after lessons so customer care and excellent communication skills are desirable.
We would expect you to work as part of a team at all times.
SWSS candidate teacher should have (or is in process of obtaining in near future) the following qualifications and experience:
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- STA Level 2 Award or ASA Level 2 Teaching Aquatics or STA Level 2 Award (Baby and Pre-school)*
- It is imperative that you have a clean Disclosure and Barrings Service (DBS) check
- Either the RLSS National Rescue Award for Swimming Teachers and Coaches (NRASTC) or the STA Pool Responder course (STA PR) or STA Safety Award for Teachers (STA SAT)*
- It would also be an advantage if you had experience of working with young children in another field.
- You need to be a reasonably competent swimmer, able to swim sufficiently to pass a lifesaving course (about 25m and to dive to the bottom of the pool).
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £15.00-£19.00 per hour