|Published||July 20, 2022|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Category||HR / Recruitment|
freud communications is a leading communications agency which unites a diverse group of specialists to create a family of unrivalled and unstoppable thinkers and doers.
freuds only takes on work once we know we can make a real difference. We join the dots between insight, strategy, creativity, measurement – and our sheer love of the work – to build campaigns that create tailored and meaningful impact. We then bring the work to life through our unrivalled connectivity.
Headquartered in London, with offices in New York and experience of global operations, our team of 270 consultants span insight, communications planning and strategy, media activation, social media, stakeholder relations, content production, film making and event production. Together we seek purpose, meaning and impact in everything that we do.
The People & Development (P&D) team is a small yet mighty team where we empower and support our people to succeed by supporting them to have rewarding and varied careers with us. The P&D are central to delivering the firm's people strategy and comprises of four core pillars:
HR, Talent & Resourcing, Learning and Development and Belonging & Inclusion.
We are seeking an exceptional Talent Advisor for a 12-month FTC where you will work closely with the Head of Talent Acquisition in delivering excellent end-to-end recruitment, day to day attraction administration, support on early careers initiatives and onboarding projects handling confidential and sensitive information with care and professionalism
We are looking for a bright, articulate, and motivated person, someone with the confidence to run their own meetings with stakeholders across the business and trust their judgement on the relevant recruitment campaigns as well as being proactive and keen to support the delivery of effective people initiatives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Pre-screening candidates for your campaigns whether from direct applications, referrals, or recruitment agencies.
- Support on all ‘early careers’ initiatives at Freuds including sourcing candidates, arranging interviews with the teams and providing feedback
- Managing the talent ATS applications
- Lead on advertisement of all roles on social media channels
- Conducting research for salary benchmarking across all practice areas (all levels)
- Conducting all administration surrounding the recruitment activities and events
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders across the agency;
- Taking detailed briefs for roles and liaising with hiring managers to produce compelling job adverts
- Offering a broad range of attraction tactics, tailored to each campaign, with clear recommendations and advice
- Management of our work experience scheme
- Lead on onboarding
- Support P&D projects and initiatives
Skills & Competencies:
- Have at least 3 years’ relevant experience within the recruitment or HR industry, either in-house or within an agency
- Be an articulate individual with strong aptitude for IT skills; specifically, MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel (to an intermediate level) and MS PowerPoint, which are essential;
- A clear understanding of the recruitment landscape – from attraction, through selection and testing, to offering and candidate management
- Be comfortable and confident to engage and influence at all levels of the business;
- Have a strong attention to detail with excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
- Demonstrable project management skills – from creation through to delivery
- Be an open communicator, happy working in a team environment and independently;
- Be logical, quick and flexible with a result orientated approach;
- Have strong self-awareness with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.